Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gaylords and Gobbledy Gook

Remember this term? I'm a bit of a gaylord for writing this blog. But what is a gaylord? A gaylord, to me, is someone who is the lord of being happy. Writing sparks gayety within me because if I can appropriately articulate what is going on in my brain than it isn't gobbledy gook after all. Like a painter successfully putting to canvas their intention, there is an immense satisfaction for this feat.


The Universe is too vast for our comprehension so I think that it's the thing to derive as much pleasure one can while maintaining longevity. A delicate balance for those who are more insatiable. I guess I could be too honored to be considered a gaylord for in fact I can also be a cynicallord when I'm in a mood that sees the world as a vast blip in the milky way, a land full of insignificant, selfish people whose lives are meaningless unless they believe otherwise. But, hopefully, no one gives a shit what my opinion is because I really don't know anything.


1 comment: